Wednesday 3 April 2013

HOW TO DETECT UNDETECTABLE PENDRIVE

To get latest update follow my new website http://www.errorcode.in/


                 www.errorcode.in


1. Click Start, click Run, type compmgmt.msc, and then click OK.
2. In the console tree, click Disk Management. The Disk Management window will appear.
3. On this disk management window, you can see some drives including the portable drive. Right click on your portable drive and click change drive letter and paths.
4. Now a assign a new drive letter which is not being used by any of your drives in My Computer.
5. After assigning the new drive letter your portable drive will show up in my computer with other drives
I hope the above solution will help to fix this trouble.



To get latest update follow my new website http://www.errorcode.in/

                 www.errorcode.in

2 comments:

  1. I dint get d solution buddy! I tried to detect my undetected Memory card! Help me with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do the given above steps.if ur device is not shown after doing that steps.your device life time is over or got any damages.

      Delete